12" powered loudspeaker
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
Frequency response (-3 dB) 57 Hz - 16 kHz¹ Frequency range (-10 dB) 51 Hz - 20 kHz¹ Maximum SPL 130 dB²
Coverage (H x V) 90° x 60° Power rating 1200 W LF transducer EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in) HF transducer DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver Crossover frequency 1700 Hz Connectors (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR Enclosure Polypropylene Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat Suspension (3) M10 suspension points Color Black or White Dimensions (H x W x D) 629 mm x 363 mm x 344 mm (24.8 in x 14.3 in x 13.6 in) Net weight 15.6 kg (34.4 lb) Shipping weight 17.7 kg (39.1 lb) Power consumption 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A³