10" powered loudspeaker
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting.
|Frequency response (-3 dB)||59 Hz -18 kHz¹|
|Frequency range (-10 dB)||53 Hz - 20 kHz¹|
|Maximum SPL||130 dB2|
|Coverage (H x V)||90˚ x 60˚|
|Power rating||1200 W|
|LF transducer||EVS-10M 254 mm (10 in)|
|HF transducer||DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover frequency||1800 Hz|
|Connectors||(1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(3) M10 suspension points|
|Color||Black or White|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||531 mm x 330 mm x 319 mm (21.0 in x 13.0 in x 12.6 in)|
|Net weight||13.5 kg (29.9 lb)|
|Shipping weight||15.6 kg (34.4 lb)|
|Power consumption||100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A³|